NAG for Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
Critical to business performance is intelligent, informed decision making. Business Intelligence and analytical applications have evolved to become the single most important element of an organisations software remit. Fundamental to business intelligence systems is the underlying numerical code which undertakes the complex computation, analytics, interpretation and result reporting.
ESSENTIAL TO THE PROCESS: Robust, Tried and Tested Algorithms!
NAG has been developing and supplying world-class mathematical and statistical algorithms to industry for over 4 decades. Included in NAG's extensive numerical and statistical libraries are routines ideally matched for the type of analytics required in business intelligence and analytics applications:
- Time series analysis - ARIMA, GARCH
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Survival analysis
- Multivariate analysis
- Mixed effects regression
- Local and global optimization solvers
- Linear and quadratic programming
- Least squares
- Non-linear programming
- Data Mining and Cleaning routines
- Data Transformations: Scaling Data and Principal Component Analysis
- Cluster Analysis: k-means Clustering and Hierarchical Clustering
- Classification: Classification Trees, Generalised Linear Models and Nearest Neighbours
- Regression: Regression Trees, Linear Regression, Multi-layer Perception Neural Networks and Radial Basis Function Models
- Cleaning: Data Imputation and Outlier Detection
- Association Rules and Utility Functions
- Routines for Quantitative Analysis
- Explanatory and Predictive Modelling functionality
- Analytical Processing
- Data Mining
- Business Performance Management
- Predictive Analysis and Forecasting
Reliability, Flexibility and Performance
Due to the extensive testing all NAG routines are subject to, users can implicitly trust their reliability and accuracy. Additionally, accompanying all NAG routines is comprehensive and detailed documentation. Users subscribing to NAG's support service gain access, via the NAG response centre to the experts who create the routines. NAG routines can be called from many diverse environments including Excel, VB, C, C++, .NET (C#, F#), Delphi for .NET and Java. It is available with support for all main stream architectiures Microsoft Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
NAG offers a bespoke custom engineering program, outsourcing expertise for special projects. This service can help speed crucial development time and reduce costly resource on dedicated in-house engineers.