Over time NAG's technical experts have offered technical tips to assist users with NAG's products. The following short articles have been collected from prior NAGNews issues as well as from NAG Technical Support's repository of technical solutions.
More tips and hints are regularly posted on the NAG blog, please click here to view them.
Please let us know by email if you have tips you'd like to share.
Computing and the NAG Libraries
- The NAG Library for Python Technical Document
- Global data and the NAG Toolbox for MATLAB
- Kusari Licence Management System
- Getting the best performance from your NAG Library
- Replacing NAG Fortran Library routines with their SMP equivalents
- Decision Trees in the NAG Library documentation
- Advice for Upgrading to new versions of the NAG Libraries
- Using Example Programs Within the NAG Libraries
- The NAG SMP Library on Heavily Loaded Systems
- SMP Library - Fast Fourier Transforms (FFTs)
- Analysing Binary Data
- Sparse Linear Algebra
- Scaling and Optimization
- Mesh Generation
- NAG Fortran Compiler and Posix Functions