This is the basic documentation on executing the programs supplied as part of the IRIS Explorer system including the setting of command line options.
- Main Programs
- Support Programs
- cxmkmf - makes Makefilesfor IRIS Explorer modules
- cxmake - compiles and links an IRIS Explorer module
- cxinstall - builds and installs an IRIS Explorer module
- cxclean - deletes executable and object files for an IRIS Explorer module
- cxunshare - convert IRIS Explorer shared geometry files to regular Open Inventor format
- Release 1 Updaters
- cxupdate - Update maps etc.
Last modified: Nov 26 12:12:29 1998
[ Documentation home ] © The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford UK, 1998.