Previous : Contents : Next
To become familiar with some of the basic properties of modules, including
- Locating modules in the Module Librarian
- Loading modules into the Map Editor
- Opening the module control panel
- Start IRIS Explorer
- Locate the Contour module in the Module Librarian.
- Load it into the Map Editor, and open its control panel.
- Bring up the help file for the module. What sort of inputs does it require?
- Locate and load the Read2Da and Render modules into the Map Editor.
- Leave the modules - we will use them in the next exercise.