#include <cx/DataAccess.h>integer function cxConnPtrSet(src, numelements, numconnections, elements, connections)
cxErrorCode cxConnPtrSet(cxConnection *src, long numElements, long numConnections, long *elements, long *connections)
integer src integer numelements integer numconnections integer elements(numelements) integer connections(numconnections)
- Input connection list data structure.
- Input length of the elements array.
- Input length of the connections array.
- Input array holding the cumulative number of connections from all lattice elements at a given pyramid layer.
- Input array holding the concatenated list of all connections (represented by the index number of the connection's destination) for the lattice elements at a given pyramid layer.
cxConnPtrSet performs essentially the same function as repeated calls to the cxConnEleSet routine, but is many times faster since it avoids data copying and the overhead of multiple subroutine calls.
The connection list is a reference counted, shared memory structure and must therefore be constructed from shared memory arrays. The caller must provide elements and connections as pointers to arrays allocated using cxDataMalloc or a similar routine.
A return value of cx_err_none indicates success.cxConnNew(3E), cxConnPtrGet(3E), cxConnEleSet(3E), cxDataMalloc(3E)
Last modified: Mon Nov 6 16:32:59 GMT 2000
[ Documentation Home ] © The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford UK. 1996