void cxQmeshNextInd( long *nextInd, long *normal, long m, long n, int nindex, int *indices )
subroutine cxQmeshNextInd(nextInd, normal, m, n, nindex, indices) integer nextInd, normal, m, n, nindex, indices(*)
- Index into the indices array of the third vertex of the next triangle.
- Multiplier for the normal vector of the next triangle.
- Number of grid points in I (first) dimension.
- Number of grid points in J (second) dimension.
- Number of vertex indices giving the mesh triangulation.
- Vector of vertex indices giving the mesh triangulation.
The first call to cxQmeshNextInd must have a negative value for nextInd, in order that the routine may initialize to the first triangle. The routine should be called at most cxQmeshNumTris times, at which point it will have exhausted the triangles in the quad-mesh.cxGeoTrisDefine(3E), cxGeoGridDefine(3E), cxQmeshCoords(3E), cxQmeshData(3E), cxQmeshNumPoints(3E), cxQmeshNumTris(3E),
Last modified: Mon Nov 6 16:33:47 GMT 2000
[ Documentation Home ] © The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford UK. 1999