Cloud Computing Solutions from NAG
NAG produces world-class software to substantially improve performance in the cloud, and delivers expert Consultancy, including strategy and planning, proof-of-concept projects, benchmarking, advise on procurement of cloud services, and delivers user support services. We are agnostic and impartial on all aspects of cloud – and HPC – with an urivalled breadth of experience and knowledge helping you make critical business desicions and heighten your competiveness.
- Strategy and planning
- Proof-of-concept projects
- Benchmarking and application readiness
- Analysis of cloud TCO and benefits
- Supporting procurement of cloud services
- User support services
- Cloud/Grid Task Execution Framework
- Numerical algorithms for use in the Cloud
Get in touch telling us what you need to do, what you want to understand, and we can describe the ways in which NAG can help you achieve your goals.
Origami - a Grid/Cloud Task Execution Framework - delivers optimal task scheduling across HPC infrastructure connecting workstations, datacentre and the cloud
NAG has a breadth of HPC experience and expertise that combines skills found in large HPC centres with specialist business focused HPC skills.
Impartial advice on whether GPU or Xeon Phi (Knights Landing) will be right for you, plus help porting your applications and getting best performance.
An unrivalled collection of reliable, portable and rigorous mathematical and statistical algorithms used in thousands of applications world-wide.
The inherent flexibility of the mathematical and statistical algorithm solvers found in the NAG Library make running it in the cloud, or in a high performance computing environment straight forward and efficient. The NAG Library provides a solid numerical foundation and serves diverse mathematical areas. It is expertly documented, maintained and supported, and is regularly updated with cutting edge algorithmic capabilities.
NAG Library solvers can be integrated with and called from:
- Hadoop based applications
- Specialist science and research application cloud environments
- In-house, public and hybrid clouds
- The major cloud providers’ platforms or smaller, industry focused, cloud architectures and portals
- Accelerator, GPU, FPGA and other cloud based high performance platforms
- Single technology or hybrid cloud computation systems with on demand changes in processor numbers to match workloads
NAG have experience in helping organisations correctly reconfigure their numerical based applications and underlying solver codes for cloud environments. Consulting services include:
- Adapting application code for flexible scaling to multi- or many-core environments
- Improving parallel areas of code to make best use of alternative platform configurations
- Suggesting alternative algorithms to give increased performance with high processor counts
- Large dataset processing architecture options; considering the likes of Hadoop, SPARK, MPI and other Big Data and HPC approaches to meet your application requirements
- Advice on choice and use of machine learning library options
- Cost of processing design alternatives – how much faster can results be?
Get in touch telling us what you need to do, what you want to understand, and we can describe the ways in which NAG can help you achieve your goals, alternatively we can provide details of the best NAG Library configurations for your organisation’s specific cloud infrastructures.