Employee Benefits (UK)
By joining the NAG team you will receive the following benefits:
- Outstanding pension scheme – NAG’s company pension scheme is the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS). NAG’s contribution to the pension is 18% of monthly salary. Employees also have an option to contribute additional percentage(s), of which the first 1% will be matched.
- Flexible working hours – NAG understands the complexities of modern life and allows flexible working, whether that be working from home, variable hours and part-time working.
- Private Health Care provision free to staff - Employees can choose to be covered by NAG's Employee Private Health Care policy which is provided free to staff. Staff wanting to take out cover for their spouse or any dependents can do so at reduced market rates.
- Generous holiday allocation – Employees are entitled to 30 days holiday per annum (pro-rata) plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave – NAG appreciates the pressures facing working parents/guardians and is flexible with post maternity/paternity working patterns.
- Respect of work/life balance – As your home life evolves NAG tries to be as accommodating as it can. Staff are given the freedom to work around their core hours as personal circumstances change from time to time.
- Personal development - NAG is an Investors in People accredited employer. Every employee has a personal learning development plan and staff are positively encouraged to further their learning whether by continuing to study, working towards achieving additional qualifications or by attending external training courses.
- Childcare Voucher scheme initiative – The costs of pre-school education and nursery care are high so NAG helps staff that are parents/guardians by offering a childcare voucher scheme. This means that some or all of their childcare costs are tax and national insurance free.
- Free personal travel insurance – Spouses and dependants are also included in the NAG personal travel insurance policy for all staff members. An important element of this service is family collection door to door for medical emergencies. If a NAG member of staff is travelling alone and has a medical emergency the insurance company will collect spouse and / or dependents from their home, and transport them directly to the hospital plus pay for their accommodation during their stay.
More employee benefits:
No dress code, collaborative working style, free beverages, fresh fruit, staff canteen* nearby and onsite parking*. Continually developing ethical and social policies, easy access to parks and river, good public transport links, staff social activities.
Read NAG's Privacy Notice.