NAG and AMD have partnered for over a decade, including NAG's development of a core math library optimized for AMD processors and more recently producing benchmarks for the 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor.
“NAG’s impartiality and expertise were crucial to help ensure we had a solid basis for our market leadership positioning during the product planning and very successful launch of the 2nd Gen AMD EPYC processor. The NAG team delivered expert benchmarking analysis that helped us to fine tune the EPYC product and its software ecosystem, and provided excellent data on our performance.” Kevin Mayo, Director, HPC Software and Solutions Engineering, AMD.
- NAG HPC Benchmarking Confirms 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Performance Leadership - Press Release
- AMD Core Math Library Availability Announced - NAG
- NAG demonstrates the AMD Core Math Library at the AMD Opteron™ Processor Launch in New York - Press Release
- AMD and NAG release intrinsics math library (libm) to open source community - Press Release
- NAG announces availability of the NAG f95 Compiler for AMD64 and Linux
- NAG announces numerical library optimized for AMD platforms to speed numerical computations - NAG
- NAG works with AMD to produce accurate, optimised numerical libraries for the AMD Opteron™ and eighth-generation AMD Athlon™ processors - NAG
- AMD Newsroom