- Type: System..::..StringOn entry: specifies whether is upper or lower triangular.
Constraint: or .
- is upper triangular.
- is lower triangular.
- Type: System..::..Int32On entry: , the order of the matrix .Constraint: .
- Type: array<NagLibrary..::..Complex>()An array of size On entry: the by triangular matrix , packed by columns.More precisely,
- if , the upper triangle of must be stored with element in for ;
- if , the lower triangle of must be stored with element in for .
- Type: array<NagLibrary..::..Complex,2>[,](,)[,][,]An array of size [dim1, dim2]Note: dim1 must satisfy the constraint:Note: the second dimension of the array a must be at least .On exit: the triangular matrix .
- If , is upper triangular and the elements of the array below the diagonal are not referenced.
- If , is lower triangular and the elements of the array above the diagonal are not referenced.
f01vd unpacks a complex by triangular matrix , stored in a one-dimensional array of length to conventional storage in a two-dimensional array. This method is intended for possible use in conjunction with methods from F06 class F07 class F08 class where some methods use triangular matrices stored in the packed form.
Some error messages may refer to parameters that are dropped from this interface (LDA) In these cases, an error in another parameter has usually caused an incorrect value to be inferred.
- If , argument had an illegal value. An explanatory message is output, and execution of the program is terminated.
This example reads in a triangular matrix packed by columns and unpacks it to full format.