- Type: System..::..StringOn entry: specifies whether the normal RFP representation of or its conjugate transpose is stored.
Constraint: or .
- The matrix is stored in normal RFP format.
- The conjugate transpose of the RFP representation of the matrix is stored.
- Type: System..::..StringOn entry: specifies whether is upper or lower triangular.
Constraint: or .
- is upper triangular.
- is lower triangular.
- Type: System..::..Int32On entry: , the order of the matrix .Constraint: .
- Type: array<NagLibrary..::..Complex>()An array of size 
- Type: array<NagLibrary..::..Complex,2>[,](,)[,][,]An array of size [dim1, dim2]Note: dim1 must satisfy the constraint:Note: the second dimension of the array a must be at least .On exit: the triangular matrix .
- If , is upper triangular and the elements of the array below the diagonal are not referenced.
- If , is lower triangular and the elements of the array above the diagonal are not referenced.
f01vh unpacks a complex by triangular matrix , stored in RFP format to conventional storage in a two-dimensional array. This method is intended for possible use in conjunction with methods from F06 class F07 class where some methods that use triangular matrices store them in RFP format.
Some error messages may refer to parameters that are dropped from this interface (LDA) In these cases, an error in another parameter has usually caused an incorrect value to be inferred.
- If , argument had an illegal value. An explanatory message is output, and execution of the program is terminated.
This example reads in a triangular matrix in RFP format and unpacks it to full format.