Most of NAG's products available for download are provided as a fully-functional version of the software. This page provides information about downloading NAG's software.
- Locate the NAG product you wish to download through the links provided below.
(Note: Not all NAG product implementations are available for download. Please review the 'Available for Download' links, below, for a complete list of our product implementations or contact us with any questions.)
- Click on the "download now" link for the product you wish to download and follow the instructions for downloading and installing the product.
- To enable the use of your NAG software you will need a licence key. Instructions for permanent license keys are included in the products Installer's Notes. Links to each product's Installer's Note can be found on that product's download page. In the case of the NAG Compiler this information can be found in the Licensing document. In the event of difficulty please contact your Technical Support Service.
Installation and Product Use
Each download page has links to the specific online instructions for installation and use of the product in the form of Installer's Notes and Users' Notes. If you encounter any problems please contact our Technical Support Service.
NAG Products Available for Download
- NAG C Library
- NAG Fortran Library
- NAG C Library for SMP & Multicore
- NAG Fortran Library for SMP & Multicore
- NAG Library for Xeon Phi™
- NAG Library for .NET
- NAG Fortran Compiler
- NAG Toolbox for MATLAB®
- Algorithmic Differentiation
NAG Software for Other Environments
Not all NAG product implementations are available for download. Please refer to either the Overview of NAG's Products and Services page or to the Product Availability selection table for a complete list of NAG product implementations.